Calling all Lighworkers...Need help to share immunity to the masses

10 days ago I started uploading energetic immunity / antibody codes to the current viruses.
When I began, I was only working on 2 people who muscle tested as not having any active viruses but also without developed antibodies / immunity to current viruses. It took 2 days for the immunity to show up (through my remote muscles testing) in those 2 people. I then started targeting areas that were hardest hit like Italy, NY, China, Michigan etc. However, checking with remote muscle testing today, I discovered that not everyone was downloading and not everyone was activating the download. :(

I then started working immediately on energetically directing everyone in the world to specifically "download and activate the antibody codes". Results on remote / distance muscle testing showed mass download and activation in just a few minutes!!!!

I would like at least 100 light workers, who are able to connect to the axialtonal lines, to assist with download and activation by directing everyone to "download and activate the antibody code to current viruses".

I would like to see what other lightworkers / intuitive / muscle testers find as well, and to give me feedback.

I need light workers / etc. who have the ability to muscle test, to do so with everyone you can reach, to see if everyone shows the immunity to the current viruses and give me feedback. If they do not show immunity, you can either pass on these codes energetically or use the visual (above photo) or audio link (below) shown on this page, then retest them and give me feedback.

To energetically access the codes, you would say "Download and activate the antibody immunity codes for the current viruses (you can also name the viruses specifically), now".

To share the codes: "Directed to everyone in the world (or you can do for a specific person also), download and activate the antibody immunity codes for the current viruses, now."

Please share this info with other light workers, along with the encoded photo (view for at least 4 minutes) and audio code with anyone you feel needs a physical download. Also if you can access the codes yourself and are able to direct the codes out along the Axialtonal lines (energetic lines that connect everything) to the masses, I would appreciate your feedback on anything you observe.

Keep in mind that we all understand things differently and some people prefer physical information (like the photo / audio).

This photo is energetically imprinted with the antibody / immunity codes and below the photo is a link to a source for a rife frequency developed for the same purpose by someone else.
(I chose this photo because I was shown this pattern was needed while doing the upload, so I did a search for geometric patterns in nature and this showed up on the very first page, exactly what I was shown)

What an amazing day, can't wait to hear the feedback and see what everyone else finds.

Envision a better world :)



Patricia Ahner, AP, LAc, LMT Reiki Master
contact@get-relief.com | www.get-relief.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is Qi and why do we need it!

Immunity Testing?

Two week Immune Boost - Putting it all together to stay strong