Get Rid of the Allergy Pills!


We call it summer snow. It is so beautiful and falls when the cottonwood trees bloom up north. Anyone with seasonal allergies knows what it is. I never had a issue with the massive cottonwood tree on the property where I worked in the summer at an open-air gazebo.

On a particularly hot summer day, I started having trouble breathing.  I could not catch my breath and in several hours I felt like I was suffocating. When I told my father, he said it sounded like asthma. I had never had any breathing issues, so I blew it off in disbelief but could not deny it was getting worse quickly.

At the time, I was seeing a chiropractor who was working with allergies and I had an appointment the next day so I mentioned the breathing issue. He performed a little treatment that made absolutely no sense to me at the time and sent me on my way. I was instructed to stay away from the cottonwood for a day. I did my best, since I had to take the whole day off to go to the doctors, so was no big deal.

I got back to work the next day and the summer snow was doing it's best to look like a winter snow storm. With a beautiful layer covering the grass. I fully expected I might have the same breathing issue, but as the day went on, nothing happened!!! As the week of snow went on, my breathing stayed strong.

I was blown away...what was this silly treatment that worked so well? At the next appointment with the Chiropractor, I asked about other issues that I had been having. I would get huge welts from mosquito bites, and was highly allergic to poison sumacs, ivy and weed poisoning. It has been over 20 years since I have had the allergy treatments and still do not have reactions to those allergen I was treated for.

One of my goals, after receiving my Oriental Medical degree, was to offer allergy elimination to my patients. I always feel a little silly explaining and doing the technique because it is not mainstream but I can't deny it works like a charm. You don't need to do those horrible skin tests and no medicine to take, which is what people seem to expect. It is worth so much more than what it costs and provides years of no drugs or testing, so you might want to give it a try before you go for the meds. It is best to do off season, but seems to work in-season as long as you can stay away from the allergen for a full 24 hrs., longer if possible might help as well.

I had a patient with severe allergies to peanuts, but wanted to get into the military. She found out she wouldn't be accepted if she had strong allergies which showed up in medical testing to be over 90%. In three treatments, she was retested by her doctor and her allergies to peanut was non-existent afterward. And she was accepted when she applied for the military!

If you are allergic to peanuts, airborne, dander, pollen, etc. it is good to do an elimination so if you happen to run into these things, you have a layer of protection working for you.

Who needs the pills anyway ;)


Patricia J Ahner, AP, LAc, LMT, Lic.Esth, Reiki Master
get-relief.com / contact@get-relief.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intuitive Health Scans - The Future is Now!

Two week Immune Boost - Putting it all together to stay strong

What is Qi and why do we need it!